The Conference aims to connect leading scientists, researchers, economists, practitioners, business leaders, and policy makers, whose activities are focused on different aspects of climate change, its impacts and related policies. It will act as a important interdisciplinary platform for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of science and management of climate change.
Topics of interest include:
- Research and innovation activities on climate modeling
- Supporting adaptation through extreme events analysis
- Climate risk models and impact chains for adaptation
- Climate adaptation strategies for tourism, industry, infrastructure, water management, and other socio-economic sectors
- Climate adaptation strategies for “one health”, biodiversity, food, terrestrial and marine ecosystem.
- The sessions on “Supporting adaptation through extreme events analysis” are organized in collaboration with Associazione Italiana di Scienze dell’Atmosfera e Meteorologia – AISAM.
The conference is organised by the Fondazione Lombardia per l’Ambiente (FLA).
The official language of the Conference is English.